Monday Made It

It's my first Monday Made It! However I must be honest....I made these on Sunday, but I won't tell if you don't tell. (SHHHH!) 

I am currently teaching summer school for students who are entering Kindergarten in the fall, but need some help with behavior. As we are entering the fourth week of the five week program, I started thinking about end of the program treats for my summer kiddos. They have worked so hard on tasks that don't come easy. Since I was thinking about end of the summer treats for my summer kiddos, then my thoughts drifted to Back to School time.  The question became "What am I giving out as a welcome to Kindergarten present?" That question became "What am I doing for birthdays this school year?" 


My answer for my  summer school kiddos: Scentos Bubbles, Crayons, and Play dough




My answer for Welcome to Kindergarten gifts: Scentos Marker and Play dough


My answer for birthday presents: Scentos Bubbles


In my opinion, smelly markers, crayons, and play dough are crucial items needed for Kindergarten. I purchased the Scentos scented bubbles from the Target Dollar Spot for $1. The scentos markers were on sale at Staples for a $1. 

I love the Staples ink and teachers rewards programs. You earn money back on the ink cartridges that you turn in to Staples. Many of my family members give me their empty cartridges. I use the money I get back from the ink cartridges for items for my classroom which is how I purchased the play dough and Scentos markers. 

After making my purchases, I just needed small treat bags and some left over card stock. Easy peasy! All presents are made and ready for the year. Mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment